We’ve made it easy to hire the right creatives! One of the major headaches of hiring a graphic artist or creatives, in general, is knowing where and how to find the really good ones. Sometimes, you might have to go through tons of CVs and work portfolios to find the right one. We’ve removed that bottleneck with The Brief Case, a fun innovative recruitment exercise for creatives on our Instagram platform @LivewithLynda!
The Brief Case is the best way to recruit young and intelligent creatives because it is a clear and transparent process, and what is more, everyone gets to have fun. The creatives get to showcase their talents and even pick up one-off jobs in the process.
How it works:
- The employer provides a clear job description for the candidate they which to employ.
- LWL then develops a brief based on the employer’s requirements and immediate needs. For example, if the potential employer is an ad agency, we will develop briefs based on the type of clients they already work with.
- The brief is posted on our Instagram platforms.
- Candidates respond to the briefs and we repost them on our platforms
- The best options are chosen and the candidates proceed to the next round for a more detailed private test.
- After this, we review, score and recommend to the employer, the best candidates for the job!
- The employer invites the recommended candidates for the interview/test and employs their preferred candidates.
See some entries for #TheBriefCase below!
For more entries, testimonials and more on The BriefCase, visit our instagram platform and view our #TheBriefCase story.
If you would like to recruit via The BriefCase by Live with Lynda or need more information on the process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.